Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So....


Blink. Blink. Blink.

That's what this annoying little curser keeps doing.

Blink. Blink. Blink.

So much is going on. So many thoughts are going through my head. So many emotions are filling my heart.

And the words to get it all out fail to make it to this screen. ***Sigh***

Stay tuned friends. Change is hitting the Tipton household hard right now and when the time is right I will share the details with y'all. For now I ask you to keep us in your prayers.

I should add a disclaimer. Not all change is bad (unless you are me and have a horrible time adjusting to any type of change, good or bad.) and while I ask for your prayers I don't intend to worry you. All is well. Promise. :-)



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)

No comments :

Post a Comment