Monday, July 16, 2012

New everything

Newness surrounds us these days.

New state (well sort of) 

New Job (for Randy)

New schools (The kids)

New routines

So why not a new blog. Of course we can't keep the "Texas Tiptons" because we are not there anymore. (Just for the record that was really hard to write. Total reality check. I have been having those a lot lately but that is a whole other post.)

Anyways, back to my point. Welcome to Moments We Live For. All my previous posts are still here for your reading pleasure! LOL It just has a new name and an awesome new look. (Thanks to my awesome friend Lyndsay!!) We will be adding more in time but I figured I would give y'all the new link so you would know for any future posts.

Thanks for following us as we enter this new chapter of our lives. I am excited to share bits and pieces of our journey with you. Until then.......

No comments :

Post a Comment