Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Tough Job

Being a parent is hard work!! Seriously, it's the toughest job anyone will ever have! All these little lives your responsible for causes a whole bunch of stress.

I guess the toughest part, for me anyways, is knowing whether or not your doing it right.

I think I am a pretty good mom. I care for my kids. I show them love and compassion and try to do everything I can to ensure that they are happy, healthy, and safe. Overall they are pretty good kids.

But what about the other stuff? You know what I am talking about! The BIG stuff. The life changing decisions that lie upon your shoulders. What happens when you get it wrong? Basically, how the heck are we supposed to know that the choices that we are making, or have made in the past, are not totally messing our kids up?! How are we supposed to know whether or not these huge decisions we are making are not going to have a negative impact on our kids?!?!

SEE what I mean! Parenting is hard!!!

I know this isn't a normal Sunday Update but its what is on my mind tonight so it's what you get.

No comments :

Post a Comment