Friday, April 26, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Friend

GO:

What is a friend?

To me it is someone that is there for me. Who loves and supports me no matter what.

Someone I can laugh with.

Someone that will lend me a shoulder to cry on when I fail hold it all together.

Someone that can take one look at my face or hear my voice and will know immediately what mood I am in.

Someone who hold me accountable for my goals and strives to help me focus on them.

Someone that won't judge me....ever.

Someone that is truthful with me....always!

Someone that prays for me... Unselfishly.

Someone that I can count on.

Someone that loves my children and family as they do their own. (Yes this includes my husband lol)

Someone that will help me find my way when I have lost it. 

Someone that loves me for me and doesn't want to change that.

Most importantly, a friend is someone that allows me to do all these things for them as well!

Friends come and go but our TRUE friends never really go very far. 

I am so very thankful for my friends. I only have a couple of very close friends and with out them I would be a mess. I honestly don't want to think about how empty my life would be with our these special few.

STOP.

This is my very first time linking up with Lisa-Jo Baker for Five Minute Friday and I am very excited to be apart of this.

2 comments :

  1. Amber, You have summed up my favorite qualities of a friend as well. You are right that true friends are very rare.

    I enjoyed your posting and look forward to reading more!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the List form... so easy to read! And your thoughts about what friendship is, are wonderful. I see you have 4 kids, just like me. Crazy, isn't it? LOL, have a good weekend, probably going to b just as nutso as mine ;)

    ReplyDelete