Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A new day

Well Hello! Long time no blog....haha my sad attempt at being funny. It' has been awhile since I have blogged for my Myspace buddies. Let me fill you in on my crazy life once again.....


Randy is doing great. Same ol' same ol' there. He is actually playing around with the idea to become a "community helper" ~ as Katie would say. In other words, he wants to become a police man. Those of you that know my Pookie know that no other job could be better for him!! He get's a gun, fast car, and lights we dont have to pay for!! Woo Hoo! Keep your fingers crossed as he should be hearing something from MCSO soon!


Since the last time I wrote Colten has hit a milestone... He turned 10 on me. Damn I am old. He is doing absolutely wonderful. He is excited to be starting football at the end of July. I am so excited for him too. Another thing we are excited about is his ability to conquer his fear of swimming. He used to be so scared to swim in water that was deeper then his waist. About 2 weeks ago he said to hell with it and now he is very proudly jumping off the diving board into 10ft deep water. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!

Katelyn....oh what can I say about my Katiebug? That child amazes me everyday. She also makes me want to beat her at LEAST once a day.  She is so mouthy lately and I swear if I get one more of those eye rolling-bored-not-going-to-listen-to-what-you-are-saying-so-save-your-breath looks I really am gonna scream! On the flip side she is the biggest helper I could ever ask for. She is very protective of her baby brother. Sometimes a little to much. If I yell at him or smack his hands for something he has done wrong she yells at ME. "Mom you don't have to be so mean to him". Then she picks him up and makes him feel better. She has been doing this for a while now and I may have even mentioned it but I am not sure. :) I am telling you they are driving me mad lmao


As for my littlest terror well what can I say.... He is 19 and 1/2 months (yes the 1/2 matters ) and the meanest little kid I have ever met. lol He is talking like crazy and his newest word is "Amber"! He uses this word usually in the morning when he is rubbing my face- his way of saying get up- he says "Ammmberrr" It is so funny and the first time he said it both mommy and daddy woke up and looked at him in disbelief. He laughed. He is getting so big so fast and it makes me ALMOST want another one.... Thats a big almost though!


As for me...well I am doing great. Just got my grades from last semester and my GPA is 3.60. YAY for me. I have also made some changes in my life. After Randys g-ma passed I started thinking about things. Life is so short and that scares me some. I mean any day could very well be my last. (what would you ppl do with out me?) lol Seriously though life is to short. I decided it was time to live life one sepcial day at a time and take it for what it is. A blessing. We are not promised tomorrow and to waste our days doing stupid things (like holding grudges and being mean) is a sad waste. I have chose to forgive and be happy and to make each day special for myself and my loved ones. I am surrounding myself around people who matter to me and who I know that I matter to them. Perhaps it will bite me in the ass one day but perhaps it wont. I'll take it one day at a time and I am sure it will work out well....It has been awesome so far!


Anyways, We just took a wonderful family trip to California. First we hit Disneyland and rocked Mickey's socks off. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again. To see the kids faces made me tear up. Joy..pure, innocent, joy.....Followed by exhaustion. After 2 wonderful days with Pooh and Tigger we said goodbye to Anaheim and Disneyland and headed to San Diego. We spent 2  very wonderful days there! It was the first time the kids and I had ever seen the beach! OMG there are no words to explain how it felt to be there and see that. AMAZING! We had a blast and our favorite beach was Imperial Beach. We all were sad to pack up and come back to the hot ass desert but such is life. Pookie has promised more trips to our beach and even one for just the 2 of us...woo hoo romantic! lol


I can honestly say that I am completely content in my life. Who knows what tomorrow holds but when my day comes to an end I thank God for my wonderful family and amazing friends and for just one more day to enjoy them. I love you guys. Thanks for making my life full and happy!!! 


Till next time... Live happy, Smile often, and Love much!

No comments :

Post a Comment