Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pray with me

Current mood:sympathetic


I have a lot on my mind tonight. Most of you on here know me pretty well. And you know that I am not the type of person that shoves my beliefs down your throat. That is just not who I am. So most of you are going to read this because a subject line like this is not something I would normally write about on myspace. Thats good. I want everyone to read this because I need a little help. 

As I have said many times before I believe in God and the Bible and the power of Prayer. I may not go to church as much as people think I should and I may not act "properly" according to some peoples standards. But thats ok because I don't live by other peoples standards. I live by what I believe is right and wrong and what is in my heart. And even though I am not at the place I know I need to be right now I know that when I pray my God listens. 

With that said I am going to ask anyone who will to help me pray. My husband and I have a friend who has had a really rough time lately. By rough I mean like 4 major surgeries in the last 8 months, one of which he had to be brought back to life twice. To make matter's worse the dr informed him that he has Alzhiemer's. In his own words in 4 to 5 years he wont know anything. Or anyone. 

This just breaks my heart. This man and his wife are truly the sweetest people I have ever met. I know that this is a struggle for them not only mentally but emotionally and financially as well. I dont think it is to much to ask to maybe pray for peace and wellbeing for them. As a wife I can not imagine going through the next few years just dreading the day when you wake up next to the man you have been married to for the last 50 years only to discover that he has no clue who you are or anything of the life you had together. 

I would really appreiciate it if the next time you pray if you could maybe slip something in there for our friends. His name is Rudy and his wife's name is Bonnie.. 

Thanks guys....   :)

No comments :

Post a Comment