Friday, March 14, 2008

Fake friends

Current mood:cooky/wacky

People often ask me why I dont have more friends? I am fun and outgoing they say. I am a kindhearted person that will usually do anything for anyone in need. This is true. I am all of the above. This makes me vulnerable. It makes me opened to get screwed. It makes me hate fake people. 

So my answer to this question is pretty simple. 

PEOPLE ARE FAKE!!!! 

I have people that I talk to and people that I occasionally associate with. And that is nice but I dont let them in. not really. I also have those few rare friends that I know I can count on to never let me down. These are my friends. (People I can leave alone with my husband and not worry if they are trying to get in to his pants) ~i am still a little bitter so i had to add that~lol People that I can trust and that I love and respect. People that show me a the same trust, love and respect. 

So to these few people and you know who you are...Thank you!! Thank you for being there when I need you and even when I dont. For everyone else dont be fake. Be who you are and be proud. And for all of those people who are out there who are just like me I say we all get together and kick everyones ass that we thought were friends but really screwed us in the end... Whos with me..... LMAO

Love you lots

No comments :

Post a Comment