Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SO much change

Everything is cha-cha-cha-changing!! (in my horribly bad singing voice) In all seriousness though, our lives have been changing like mad and there seems to be no chance of a slow down anytime soon. Sometimes I wish there was a time out button!

STOP!

Whoa there little pony!

Hault!

ALTO!

Nope, nothing works. Life just keeps on trucking no matter what you do or say. People come and go. Kids grow up. Family passes away. And no one stops to ask if your ok or if you need a break.

WOW. If that wasn't a bunch of jumbled thoughts I don't know what is. It just goes to show how crazy my life is right now. Got a million things rattling on up their and I am unsure how to get it all out here.

Bare with me friends. Ill get it together and it will make more sense. Or as much sense as it can being as it's coming from me. (We all know how random I am.) I just wanted to touch base and let y'all know that my life is crazy right now and I do plan on getting y'all caught up......soon.

Until then......well until then, your just gonna have to wait! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment